All sessions are by appointment only.
- Classical Pilates Mat Work
- Classical Pilates Reformer and all the equipment invented by Joe Pilates
- Skype Lessons: Duet Sessions of Mat Work and Reformer, and the Regular Private Pilates Session included (equipment, mat work, and healthy eating habits)
- Yin Yoga
- Meridian and TCM
- Reflexology and Taping
- Meditation and Healthy Eating and Wellbeing counseling by Luz A. Lovern
- Garuda Method
- Prenatal and Postnatal Pilates
- Payment is required before the start of sessions
- All students must fill out the Liability Waiver
- Bathe before arriving, use deodorant and no strong perfumes, please
- Wear clean, fitting clothing, and clean socks (just to be used at the studio)
- Avoid zippers in your workout clothes; to prevent damage to equipment
- Be punctual (not late, not too early)
- Clean and organize equipment and apparatus after use
- After sessions, collect your belongings; please keep used socks with you and not on the counter.
- The studio provides clean towels; after you finish your season, please put your towels inside of the basket for “used towels”
- Confirm your next appointment before departing
- All private sessions are subject to a strict 24 cancellation deadline. If you are unable to attend please contact me immediately at 540-855-1194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the session and full session cost will be charged.
- These policies are necessary to encourage commitment to the program and the will to invest your time and effort in self-improvement that the LuzLife program can deliver.
- Please understand that LuzLife is a studio that, to be successful, depends on the reliability of its clients to attend scheduled appointments.
- The cancellation policy includes a fee for unattended appointments and cancellations with less than 24-hour advance notice allowing a client from the waiting list to attend the available appointment.
- Upon receipt of the cancellation fee for missed appointments, we can schedule future appointments. Thank you for understanding.
Please bring clean socks just to be used at the studio, I will ask that you wash your hands before and after; water, wear a mask 😷 and arrive 5 minutes BEFORE your session.
If you are unwell, contact me via email email@example.com or message only at 540-855-1194.
Stay healthy from within.
Luzlife, Way of Life